Vinyl versus downloads, salmon versus idleness, and saying something moves at the speed of light might not sound as impressive as it used to. Stay tuned for Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Scientists Think the Speed of Light Has Slowed, and They’re Trying to Prove It (vice.com)
- Log In – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- This link has no title (instrumental.ai)
- Vinyl Records Are Now Outselling Digital Downloads in the UK (adweek.com)
- This link has no title (sciencedaily.com)
- You can now tweet emoji @Google to search stuff (thenextweb.com)