Pandora’s new media player, real time movie-dubbing, and a useless tech merger. All that and poop, here on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Pope warns media over ‘sin’ of spreading fake news, smearing politicians | Reuters (reuters.com)
- Someone figured out the death totals on ‘Game of Thrones’ and ‘Walking Dead’ (mashable.com)
- Pandora officially unveils its long-awaited Spotify competitor (engadget.com)
- Mylingo offers real-time Spanish translation in movie theaters (engadget.com)
- From high above Saturn, Cassini spies an odd, hexagon-shaped storm (arstechnica.com)
- Log In – New York Times (nytimes.com)