If monkeys could talk, if tweets could grow into a tree, and if fish could swim in polluted waters. If only it were Geekdays. Oh, hey! It is!
Show notes and links:
- Fake News in 1947 Was the Reason for a Real Life X-File (vice.com)
- Log In – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Wedding guests sue groom, say camera drone hit them (cnet.com)
- Could Interactive ‘Uber-Tweets’ Kill Hashtags? (vice.com)
- These Fish Evolved to Live in Extremely Toxic Water (nationalgeographic.com)
- Your peripheral vision might be an optical illusion, scientists find (sciencealert.com)