Meet your spleen, Meet your pre-installed malware, and meet your short lived health improvements. Wait, what? It’s Geekdays!
Show notes and links:
- Apple engineer reveals the real reason Steve Jobs didn’t allow Flash on the iPhone – BGR (bgr.com)
- It’s time to take pets seriously as mental illness support, say scientists (sciencealert.com)
- The Strange History Of The Spleen, The Organ That Can Replicate Itself : Shots (npr.org)
- Covert downloaders found preinstalled on dozens of low-cost Android phone models (arstechnica.com)
- Pokémon GO fitness gains were short-lived (techcrunch.com)
- Energy Department says it won’t give Trump team list of climate change staffers (arstechnica.com)