Tasers, drones, robots, and we say goodbye to yet another icon. It’s a formulaic but still very interesting episode of Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Police want an Echo’s data to prove a murder case, but how much does it really know? (theverge.com)
- LG has a levitating speaker because it’s about time for gadgets to start flying (mashable.com)
- Cold drones can now brave winter with their own drone sweaters (mashable.com)
- Korean Air Loosens Up Its Taser Policy For ‘More Active Use’ Because Why Not (gizmodo.com)
- Avatar-style S. Korean manned robot takes first baby steps (phys.org)