Astronauts peeing, bad customer service, Netflix DVDs and .. we’re on the side of the robots in one of our stories… This, and more unexpected weirdness, on a Wednesday edition of Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- does it freeze or boil? – Starts With A Bang! – Medium (medium.com)
- Company Bricks User’s Software After He Posts A Negative Review (techdirt.com)
- It’s official: A brand-new human organ has been classified (sciencealert.com)
- Watch this moth drive a scent-controlled car | Science (sciencemag.org)
- Netflix has another app now, but it’s for DVD and Blu-ray movies (engadget.com)
- You can 3D-print your own Trek-style tractor beam, really (cnet.com)