Genetics, stars, Lego, the president’s next job, and we get down and dirty with some Zombie math. This can only be the daily geek culture podcast known as Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Log In – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Scientists Predict Star Collision Visible To The Naked Eye In 2022 : The Two-Way : NPR (npr.org)
- FDA confirms that St. Jude’s cardiac devices can be hacked (cnn.com)
- CES 2017: The Lego Boost Kit Turns Your Bricks Into Robots (wired.com)
- President of Playlists – Spotify (spotify.com)
- Zombies Could Wipe Us Out In 100 Days, Research Says (huffingtonpost.com)