Twinkies, The Moon, Cash and dentistry! We’re all over the map today … on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Twinkies, Palmer Candy recalled over salmonella concerns (cnn.com)
- The moon may have been formed by a few small collisions between Earth and asteroids, and not because of a large protoplanet — Quartz (qz.com)
- A Sneaky Asteroid Buzzed By Earth Yesterday | Smart News (smithsonianmag.com)
- Convert spare holiday change into iTunes credits with TravelersBox (cnet.com)
- Alzheimer’s Drug Naturally Fixes Tooth Cavities | News & Opinion (pcmag.com)
- Elon Musk Takes Customer Complaint on Twitter From Idea to Execution in 6 Days (inc.com)