Wind-powered trains, Instagramming your identity away and the favorite food of feral cats in Australia. This and more completely unrelated stories on today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Drone crashed into Seattle’s Space Needle on New Year’s Eve (arstechnica.com)
- This is why you should never Instagram your boarding pass (theverge.com)
- Every Dutch train now runs on wind power (cnet.com)
- Keurig wants to make a Keurig for beer · Newswire · The A.V. Club (avclub.com)
- Amazon just got slapped with a $1 million fine for misleading pricing (recode.net)
- Australian national parks staff admit to luring feral cats with KFC (sciencealert.com)