Hackers steal your fingerprints, robots take your jobs and Google upscales your photos. This and more on today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Europe calls for mandatory ‘kill switches’ on robots (cnn.com)
- Log In – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Peace sign selfies could let hackers copy your fingerprints (telegraph.co.uk)
- Google is bringing its bandwidth-saving RAISR image processing to your Android phone (androidcentral.com)
- Robot Cars Can Learn to Drive without Leaving the Garage (technologyreview.com)