Doomsday, Elon Musk, and a whole lot of creepy animals. Sounds like a Friday on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Elon Musk says he’ll start digging LA tunnel in a month (cnet.com)
- These genetically modified cyborg dragonflies could perform ‘guided pollination’ (techcrunch.com)
- Human-pig hybrid grown in lab. (Actually happened) (cnet.com)
- Closest To Midnight Since The 1950s : The Two-Way : NPR (npr.org)
- This scary, alien-like specimen trapped in amber represents a brand new order of insect (sciencealert.com)