Waiting for doctors, waiting for scientists, waiting for people to stop using Malware. Waiting for this episode to be published. Welcome to another episode of Geekwaits.
Show notes and links:
- Cutting face-time puts doctors even more behind (futurity.org)
- 1 In 5 People Would Switch Doctors For Video Visits (forbes.com)
- Study reveals substantial evidence of holographic universe (phys.org)
- R.I.P. Masaya Nakamura, Namco founder and “father of Pac-Man” · Newswire · The A.V. Club (avclub.com)
- Hackers cause hotel to ditch keycards for old-school keys and locks (mashable.com)