Court cases, graphic novels, wild pigs and bunnies, and a fcking story about all kinds of fcking swearwords. And – for some reason – a quick break to listen to some country music. It’s another wild and crazy episode of Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Game over for PS3 Linux settlement—judge concerned gamers won’t get paid (arstechnica.com)
- Authors react to The New York Times canceling its graphic novel best-seller lists (theverge.com)
- Wild Pigs Are Taking Over America and Your County Is Next (gizmodo.com)
- Think swearing isn’t big or clever? Think again (theconversation.com)
- Bunny Bowl is here to out-cute you (mashable.com)
- The truth about modern country music. (youtube.com)