We have another moon, we have radiation, we even have really bad roads! But most of all; we have Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- The ‘Second Moon’ You Didn’t Know Earth Had (discovermagazine.com)
- Horseshoe orbit – Wikipedia (wikipedia.org)
- Radiation levels in the Fukushima reactor are soaring unexpectedly (sciencealert.com)
- Poor US roads mean FedEx is going through tires twice as fast (theverge.com)
- Supercar concept runs on electrolyte fluids (engadget.com)
- Why the sounds of eating make some people so angry (theverge.com)