Apple, Youtube, Google, and a five-thousand year old beer!
Show notes and links:
- Apple’s perfectionism slowed construction on its new spaceship campus (theverge.com)
- Why YouTube Is Taking Its Time On Mobile Live-Streaming | Fast Company (fastcompany.com)
- Your Private Browsing History Alone Can Give Away Your Identity (theatlantic.com)
- Google figured out how to turn pixelated images into high-res ones (mashable.com)
- This link has no title (arxiv.org)
- Stanford students recreated a 5,000-year-old Chinese beer (engadget.com)