Magnetic fields flipping, predictive policing, cocaine, and a $48 million lawsuit.
Show notes and links:
- Don’t freak out about Earth’s magnetic field flipping (futurity.org)
- ‘Predictive Policing’ Is Coming to Canada’s Capital, and Privacy Advocates Are Worried (vice.com)
- Scientists Inadvertently Build Cocaine-Proof Mouse : Shots (npr.org)
- French man wants $48 million from Uber for allegedly breaking up his marriage – BGR (bgr.com)
- Google Maps lets you save and share favorite places with launch of Lists (techcrunch.com)