Innovations in liquid sucking technology, brownies that look like sht, and Pokémon Go is finally* getting bigger!
Show notes and links:
- McDonald’s has re-engineered drinking straws (engadget.com)
- The Nokia 3310 might come back and people just really want to play Snake (mashable.com)
- A girl made poop-shaped brownies to see if sight affects taste. We’re thinking it does. (mashable.com)
- This link has no title (popsci.com)
- Earth has a new continent called ‘Zealandia’, study reveals (sciencealert.com)
- Pokémon Go is getting 80 new pokémon this week (theverge.com)