UFOs, alien contact protocols – and a city on Mars! It doesn’t get more space:y than this episode. … Unless, of course, you’re Kevin Spacey, in which case you’re about as space:y as it gets, but I think you catch my drift.
Show notes and links:
- This Neuroscientist Wants to Know Why People Who See UFOs Feel So Good (vice.com)
- Twitter Has Made Our Alien Contact Protocols Obsolete (vice.com)
- The United Arab Emirates wants to build a city on Mars (mashable.com)
- This battery runs on nothing but dissolved CO2 and air (sciencealert.com)
- Nintendo says that the Switch in a hands-on video was stolen (theverge.com)