Hydrogen-powered drones might be hackers, modding cars to travel around the world unless space particles stop them … I think.
Show notes and links:
- Drones are now being used to study bird songs (theverge.com)
- Please don’t mod your car to play Doom while driving (theverge.com)
- Parents beware – your kid could be a hacker (thenextweb.com)
- The Energy Observer: Boat powered by renewable energy to begin round the world trip (wired.co.uk)
- Smartphone problems? Space particles may be to blame (engadget.com)