Pluto’s planetary position, Poptarts poised to permanently puzzle pizzerias, and porn production with plugged-in polaroids.
Also, stuff that makes more sense when I’m not trying to figure out a way to use as many words as possible beginning with ‘p’.
Show notes and links:
- This link has no title (popsci.com)
- Learn to spot ‘alternative facts’ in science (futurity.org)
- This Urban Outfitters AOL T-shirt will cost you more than an actual monthly service charge (theverge.com)
- Pop-Tarts are being made into pizza, tacos and nachos. No, really. (mashable.com)
- Terpon is making VR webcams just for live streaming porn (techcrunch.com)