Terrible typos, bitter cartridges, and Tesla try crowdsourcing their marketing material!
Show notes and links:
- How a typo took down S3, the backbone of the internet (theverge.com)
- Elon Musk just took advice from a super smart 5th grader (mashable.com)
- Your job could be costing you sleep (theverge.com)
- News site makes readers answer questions to prove they understand story before posting comments (independent.co.uk)
- Nintendo admits it has made Switch cartridges taste unbearably bitter | Technology (theguardian.com)