Shy robots, dead robots, robots eating rhinos. No; wait, that last one was about neanderthals, not robots. Still, somebody’s been eating rhinos, I think that’s story enough.
Show notes and links:
- Anti-Social ‘Shybot’ Rolls Around the Sonoran Desert, Running Away From Humans (vice.com)
- Microsoft is closing its Socl network next week (theverge.com)
- Town’s Water Turns Pink In Horrifying Ghostbusters Throwback (gizmodo.com)
- Onoway apologizes for ‘alarming’ pink tap water – Edmonton (cbc.ca)
- Dental Plaque Reveals Some Neanderthals Devoured Rhinos, Others Nibbled on Moss (vice.com)
- Experts baffled as robots sent to clean up Fukushima nuclear site keep dying (independent.co.uk)