Radio, Radio and three stories that are not about radio.
Show notes and links:
- Wild New Theory Suggests Radio Bursts Beyond Our Galaxy Are Powering Alien Starships (gizmodo.com)
- RadioShack Files For Bankruptcy. Again : The Two-Way : NPR (npr.org)
- Americans don’t use bidets. This startup founder wants to change that. (mashable.com)
- In an unexplained case, brain activity has been recorded as much as 10 minutes after death (sciencealert.com)
- Nintendo Switch has cut deep into porn traffic (mashable.com)