Space, space, space, Nazis, and space – and the reason people aren’t having so much sex any more. All in a day’s work in yet another episode of Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- This is probably the only way you’ll ever get to visit the Space Station, but it’s pretty damn good (mashable.com)
- Are you a spaceflight company? You may want to rethink your logo (theverge.com)
- Fake News About a Secret Nazi UFO Base In Antarctica Refuses to Die (vice.com)
- Scott Polar Research Institute, Cambridge » Colin Summerhayes (cam.ac.uk)
- NASA’s found a lost spacecraft orbiting our Moon (sciencealert.com)
- People are having less sex — maybe because of all our screen time (theverge.com)