Elon Musk, cats might actually like you, and getting rid of your waste – no matter if it’s intelligent or not.
Show notes and links:
- Elon Musk’s Neuralink wants to boost the brain to keep up with AI (techcrunch.com)
- Amazon eyes VR and AR homewares stores to show you products in your virtual home (mashable.com)
- A Hackable Dishwasher Is Connecting Hospitals to the Internet of Shit (vice.com)
- Scientists say we can fix the e-waste problem by pulverising electronics into nanodust (sciencealert.com)
- Study says your cat actually does want to chill with you (mashable.com)