Tweet length, encrypted porn, and a glimpse into the more sensitive side of the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Show notes and links:
- Twitter redesigns replies so usernames don’t count against the 140-character limit (theverge.com)
- Pornhub And YouPorn Are Adding Support for HTTPS Encryption (vice.com)
- You probably shouldn’t fall for the viral story about Krispy Kreme’s name change (mashable.com)
- We finally know what happened to (most of) Mars’ missing atmosphere (popsci.com)
- Tyrannosaurus rex was a sensitive lover, new dinosaur discovery suggests | Science (theguardian.com)