It’s an animal-themed episode of Geekdays, with more than half of our stories being about animals killing, eating or in other ways affecting other animals … Well, more than half, assuming you consider Android to be an animal. Otherwise it’s slightly less than half. But still.
Show notes and links:
- Android overtakes Microsoft as the most popular OS for internet usage (mashable.com)
- Visiting Random Sites to Confuse Trackers Won’t Protect Your Privacy (vice.com)
- Dolphins beat up octopuses before eating them, and the reason is kind of horrifying (popsci.com)
- Svalbard’s global seed vault is being expanded to offer extreme data storage (wired.co.uk)
- Log In – New York Times (nytimes.com)