I wager any description that your biological brain-circuitry can imagine for this episode is better than anything that I can write. Consider this text a mere placeholder as Breki’s clever fingers are unable to meet the keyboard at this moment due to a horrible condition commonly known as “The Man Flu”. Judging by his behavior, I fear he might not have long for this world.
Show notes and links:
- Cookies are Not Accepted – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Scientists developed a surprising new way to stop you from cheating (mashable.com)
- Scientists have created edible water orbs that can help replace plastic bottles (mashable.com)
- Skipping Rocks Lab raising £400,000 investment on Crowdcube. Capital At Risk. (crowdcube.com)
- Sports bras make sense as fitness-tracking devices (theverge.com)
- Chicago Says It Will Make All City Buildings 100 Percent Renewable By 2025 (vice.com)