Apples and Ubers, Britains and Coals, Unicorns and Anthonys. It’s a pairing of things on today’s episode of Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Cookies are Not Accepted – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Britain goes a day without coal-fired power for first time since the 1880s (theverge.com)
- Unicorn Frappucino a ‘nexus of awfulness’ to Anthony Bourdain (mashable.com)
- Ancient stone carvings show a comet swarm hitting Earth around 10,950 BCE (sciencealert.com)
- Study finds a link between diet drinks and strokes that cause dementia (sciencealert.com)