Televisions are dying, toilet germs are being killed by light, but at least you don’t have to watch these stories on your television … which you’re probably not watching anyway, by the looks of things.
Show notes and links:
- This link has no title (popsci.com)
- This water bottle tricks you into drinking more water (mashable.com)
- Lyrebird claims it can recreate any voice using just one minute of sample audio (theverge.com)
- TV sets dying – Accenture study (cnbc.com)
- IllumiBowl’s latest toilet light also kills germs (engadget.com)