It’s that time again! The time to listen to stories about Pluto, Spotify, Twitter, and the obligatory “food product that doubles as something that isn’t food”-story that we’ve been so bad at doing these past few weeks.
Show notes and links:
- Cookies are Not Accepted – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Clippy’s Designer Wants to Know Who Got Clippy Pregnant (vice.com)
- Why a group of scientists think we need another mission to Pluto (theverge.com)
- Spotify is really trying to win back artists with this latest acquisition (mashable.com)
- Doritos is selling chips with the Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 soundtrack installed on the bag · Newswire · The A.V. Club (avclub.com)