Fantastic Finland, Autonomous Apple, and Hackers Hack Humanitarians and Hospitals. It’s not as alliterative as the description, today on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Cookies are Not Accepted – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Ridley Scott Thinks Aliens Are Real and They’ll Probably Kill Us (google.com)
- Apple’s self-driving car reportedly spotted driving in California (mashable.com)
- Get to know Finland’s new feminist sports craze: hobby-horsing (mashable.com)
- Solar eclipse stamp changes when you touch it (mashable.com)