Swedes develop high speed cameras and highly creepy intelligent furniture. Meanwhile, clever surgeons teach themselves to code.
Show notes and links:
- The world’s fastest camera can capture 5 trillion frames per second (mashable.com)
- Cassini Just Dove Into ‘The Big Empty’ Between Saturn and Its Rings (vice.com)
- Learn how to open a brain up with this eerily realistic surgical simulator (mashable.com)
- That crazy plan to refreeze the Arctic is actually getting a trial run in Switzerland (sciencealert.com)
- IKEA sent out an AI survey and what in the name of eftersökt are they planning?! (mashable.com)