Eating your boogers, identifying the fake news, and sleeping on a very clever little pillow. We can’t believe it’s not Geekdays. … I mean; wait. No. it is Geekdays. Sorry; I got a little confused there.
Show notes and links:
- Enemy of the State (1998) (imdb.com)
- Teaching Machines to Detect Fake News Is Really Hard (vice.com)
- An Alien-Hunting Submarine Is Being Tested in Antarctica (vice.com)
- Eating bogies is good for teeth and overall health, scientists conclude (telegraph.co.uk)
- Arcade group promises ticket and claw games will no longer be “rigged” (arstechnica.com)
- People actually crowdfunded this smart pillow (engadget.com)