Microsoft is on your device; bluetooth is in your shaker, and a nyoo bloo has arrived and is getting everybody worked up.
Show notes and links:
- Microsoft’s next mobile strategy is to make iOS and Android better (theverge.com)
- The Syfy channel is rebooting with a new focus on science fiction fandom (theverge.com)
- Finally, someone combines a salt shaker, Bluetooth speaker and mood lighting (mashable.com)
- A chemist discovered the first new blue in 200 years – and Crayola is turning it into a crayon (sciencealert.com)
- Become your mom’s favorite child with the gift of a flower doughnut (mashable.com)