No more drone crashes, no more chip and PIN, no more human-only universes! … But maybe more SEGA games.
Show notes and links:
- Scientists Assert That We Will Make Contact With Aliens in the Next Decade (futurism.com)
- Netflix will no longer work on rooted Android devices (theverge.com)
- Drone Swarms Avoid Crashing With ‘Safety Bubbles’ (vice.com)
- Sega wants to revive some of its classic games · Newswire · The A.V. Club (avclub.com)
- Mastercard wants to speed up chip and pin transactions with new tech in card readers (theverge.com)