Carrots are nice, but you should be careful when you’re eating them. If your mouth starts itching, you might have the dreaded disease named OAS… Or so they say.
Show notes and links:
- Two New Tabby’s Star Papers (psu.edu)
- In The Age Of Digital Medicine, The Humble Reflex Hammer Hangs On : Shots (npr.org)
- LED eyelashes are the future of making your eyes literally light up (mashable.com)
- Net neutrality: ‘Dead people’ signing FCC consultation (bbc.com)
- If Raw Fruits Or Veggies Give You A Tingly Mouth, It’s A Real Syndrome : The Salt : NPR (npr.org)