On today’s episode of Geekdays, we tackle one of the most ancient questions known to man. Which is better, the flatulence of bovine livestock or the bean-induced madness that is the gas passed by man’s ass?
Show notes and links:
- Replacing beef with beans could save the planet, because people farts are better than cow farts (popsci.com)
- Twitter now filters DMs from people you don’t know (theverge.com)
- Click Here to Find Out If a Robot Will Take Your Job (vice.com)
- Supreme Court Victory for the Right to Tinker in Printer Cartridge Case (eff.org)
- This link has no title (macrumors.com)