In a two-for-one kind of deal, today’s episode now has two stories that mention Elon Musk. If that’s not getting your money’s worth, I don’t know what is. Also, there’s something about … Space, I think. Or maybe life on other planets. I forget, I was too busy reeling from the double-whammy that is the Elon Sandwich of this episode.
Show notes and links:
- Controlling Computers With Our Mind is Getting Easier…Slowly (vice.com)
- Robert Bigelow ‘absolutely convinced’ of aliens on Earth (dailymail.co.uk)
- Read the feel-good story of Silicon Valley’s failed attempt to disrupt grilled cheese · Great Job, Internet! · The A.V. Club (avclub.com)
- Elon Musk says he’ll quit Trump’s advisory councils if US leaves Paris climate deal (theverge.com)
- Science Predicts You’re Hiding 13 Secrets – And Nearly Half of Those You’ve Never Told a Soul (theverge.com)