Fluffy dinosaurs, anti-alien weaponry and a look into the inner workings of everybody’s least favorite ride sharing app.
Show notes and links:
- T. rex might not have been fluffy, after all (mashable.com)
- Data Shows Xbox Gamers Aren’t Using Backward Compatibility Much (kotaku.com)
- ‘Space Aggressors’ Train US Forces for Extraterrestrial Conflict (seeker.com)
- A top Uber executive, who obtained the medical records of a customer who was a rape victim, has been fired (recode.net)
- SpaceX scores contract to launch Air Force’s secretive X-37B spaceplane (theverge.com)