Industroying the movie business, executives dropping like flies – and strangely nothing about feces. It’s a weird and wonderful epoisode of Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Google’s Project Sunroof will peer pressure you to get solar panels (theverge.com)
- Hollywood is terrified of Rotten Tomatoes · Great Job, Internet! · The A.V. Club (avclub.com)
- Crumb-free bread will mean ISS astronauts can now bake in space (newscientist.com)
- Found: “Crash Override” malware that triggered Ukrainian power outage (arstechnica.com)
- Uber board is meeting to consider CEO Kalanick temporarily stepping down [Updated] (arstechnica.com)