Sorry for the late show today! The CSICON studio has been a madhouse as we’ve been dealing with server issues and – believe it or not – plumbing issues, all at the same time. Hopefully everything should be worked out during next week and we can get back to our ordinary routines!
Show notes and links:
- Our sun likely had a twin called ‘Nemesis’ (futurity.org)
- Amazon granted a patent that prevents in-store shoppers from online price checking (theverge.com)
- Double Double Trudeau and Trouble: Canada Legalizes Witchcraft (vice.com)
- This in-ear translator will hit eardrums next month (cnet.com)
- Spotify now has 140 million active users (theverge.com)
- Netflix has a hidden limit on the number of times you can download stuff (mashable.com)