We’ve got a great show for you today; with plenty of topics about government spying, Amazon making movies, and Google investing in space.
Show notes and links:
- Buzz Aldrin (en.wikipedia.org).
- DeForest Kelley (en.wikipedia.org).
- Fact Sheet | FUJIFILM Holdings (fujifilmholdings.com).
- NSA’s North Korean insight reportedly helped attribute Sony hack — Tech News and Analysis (gigaom.com).
- GCHQ captured emails of journalists from top international media | UK news | The Guardian (theguardian.com).
- KGI: Apple likely to launch simple stylus to enhance upcoming 12.9-inch iPad user experience; advanced model with 3D handwriting due later (appleinsider.com).
- HTC Said to Plan Better Camera Phone, Smartwatch for March (bloomberg.com).
- Ambiq Micro has made a chip that consumes 10 times less energy — Tech News and Analysis (gigaom.com).
- Amazon is going to start making movies for theaters and Prime — Tech News and Analysis (gigaom.com).
- Google To Invest In SpaceX (businessinsider.com).
- Asia stocks: Latest quotes (on.mktw.net).
- European stocks hit seven-year high with ECB in mind (on.mktw.net).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).