Moist Mars, Moist Sattelites, Moist soft robots! And SEGA might just be the most moist of them all.
Show notes and links:
- Why go to Mars when you can telecommute there instead? (popsci.com)
- The first deployable ‘soft’ robot has just been developed, and it’s perfect for space missions (Lexus) (mashable.com)
- Why the word “moist” makes so many people cringe (mashable.com)
- Dead satellites could be blasted out of orbit with powerful magnetic beams (sciencealert.com)
- Sega wants to turn its classic catalogue into ‘the Netflix of retro gaming’ (theverge.com)