Tiny guilliotine, sexism in animal trials, and a positive story about Uber … for once.
Show notes and links:
- Watch a tiny ‘guillotine’ slice cells in half (futurity.org)
- Scientific studies favor male mice—and that could hurt a lot of humans (popsci.com)
- Apple, Waymo partner with car rental companies for driverless cars (mashable.com)
- Facebook explains why it’s bad at catching hate speech (theverge.com)
- Uber now allows you to order cars for your elderly parents and drunk friends (mashable.com)