Elevators go up. Elevators go down. It’s a truth as old as man. But one man believes he might have hacked the planet and come up with a better way of doing it! Listen to this episode and learn more!
Hint: It involves going sideways as well.
Show notes and links:
- The Sideways Elevator of the Future Is Here, and It’s Wild (wired.com)
- Panono is another example of a successful crowdfunding campaign completely falling apart (theverge.com)
- Helmet lets kids “drive” their parents because self-respect is overrated (mashable.com)
- Spotify denies making up fake artists to game its own system · Newswire · The A.V. Club (avclub.com)
- TV networks are purposely misspelling show names to avoid bad Nielsen ratings (theverge.com)