Today’s episode was not recorded in front of a studio audience. It was recorded in front of three computer monitors, a bag of chips, two empty cans of energy drinks and a dog who was very eager to see me finish what I was doing so we could go walksies. As one does.
Show notes and links:
- Study: Lumosity boosts brain function as much as normal video games—by 0% (arstechnica.com)
- Microsoft Office’s Teen Champions Share Their Best Tricks (lifehacker.com)
- Controversial Studies Suggest Coffee Drinkers Live Longer (gizmodo.com)
- Smart Pot Punishes Your Plants If You Don’t Change Your Bad Habits (apartmenttherapy.com)
- This suit repels water, neutralizes odors, self-cleans, and wows crowds (mashable.com)