It’s that rare kind of episode of Geekdays where we go from NASA to Segway to poop, only to end up on Star Trek. How many other shows can do that, you think?
Show notes and links:
- NASA just caught a glimpse of the mysterious object New Horizons will reach in 2019 (popsci.com)
- NASA is uploading hours of aerospace history on YouTube (theverge.com)
- Surprise: pairing your Segway hoverboard to an app isn’t a great idea (theverge.com)
- Poop is literally everywhere … including drinks at McDonald’s, KFC, and Burger King (mashable.com)
- Live Long and Prosper in This Trekkie’s $30 Million Florida Mansion (bloomberg.com)