We’re all over the place today, but if there’s one thing to take away from this show – it is that emojos are really, really, really old.
Show notes and links:
- Alphabay and Hansa Takedowns Ensnare Thousands of Dark Web Users (wired.com)
- Scientists May Have Just Discovered Enormous Amounts Of Water On The Moon (iflscience.com)
- World’s Oldest Smiley Face May Decorate a Hittite Jug | Smart News (smithsonianmag.com)
- Fukushima disaster: Robot finds possible melted nuclear fuel (bbc.com)
- Roombas have been busy mapping our homes, and now that data could be up for sale (theverge.com)