We’re all over the map on today’s episode of Geekdays, but if you listen carefully, I think you’ll find that the word “the” is used in every single story. How’s that for consistency?
Show notes and links:
- Fewer Comics at Comic-Con? Blame Comicononomics (wired.com)
- One surprising way money can buy happiness, according to scientists (washingtonpost.com)
- This Is the Most Watched Clip in Twitch’s History (vice.com)
- Republicans want the CEOs of Facebook, Google, AT&T and Comcast to testify to Congress about solving net neutrality (recode.net)
- A neuroscientist just tricked 4 dodgy journals into accepting a fake paper on ‘Midi-Chlorians’ (sciencealert.com)